Friday, May 16, 2008

Hmm

went to the library just now after econs extra lessons
flipped through great books, those with beautiful houses-the ones i work towards :)

Photobucket
take a look at my future house! cosy :D

Photobucket
& this will be my secret hide-out :P

spent about 3 hours there, went bread shopping then had a slow stroll home being independent feels good :D
Photobucket
looked @ my surroundings and felt that everything is so in place & i'm glad that i am who i am

oh ya, my brother fell down recently
with wounds on his knees- he ran home & tripped on stones
as a result-->
Photobucket
his knees got injured :(
he's like my mum (the exact opposite of me and my father) who's very afraid of pain, so he's very paranoid when we come close to him
once you're near, he'll scamper away & ask you not to touch him -.-"
hope he'll learn his lesson from now on :)

long weekend ahead!yayness! :D

is it mutual?

No comments: